The project is about the refurbishment of the house at 25 Adriano Street, a necessary intervention due to the poor condition of the property.
The house, adjacent to the Bullring of Real Maestranza de Sevilla, was built in 1932 by the architect Aurelio Gómez Millán. The building had a different layout and was bigger.In the 80s, the building was transformed to harbour shops on the ground floor and offices, and the patio and much of the area was transfered to the Bullring.
Our intervention maintains the commercial use and recovers the residential use on first and second floor, with two apartments on each one. One of them extends to a new attic.